It matters in every pound-foot of torque, every millimeter of fit and finish and every decibel of quiet. That’s what drives us to reimagine solutions and create rewarding driving experiences. Your daily life—and your expectations—inspired GM to precisely craft the 2017 Acadia. And with the Acadia All Terrain, they’ve enabled your off-road travels as well. This is what you’ve been waiting for. This is Professional Grade.
NEW IN 2017
- Reimagined crossover, right sized for the Canadian marketplace and aimed at the heart of the midsize segment, designed to offer great versatility and refinement, with more advanced safety technologies.
- More than 700 pounds lighter for greater efficiency.
- All-new 2.5L I-4 with direct injection and VVT offers 9.2L/100km highway for FWD models.
- Available 3.6L V-6 engine offers GM-estimated 310 hp and 9.3L/100km highway on FWD models.
- All Terrain package with advanced Active Twin Clutch AWD system.
- Traction Mode Selector to adjust vehicle performance in various road conditions.
- Expanded range of available active safety features, including Front Pedestrian Braking, Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Following Distance Indicator, IntelliBeam Automatic Headlamp High-Beam Control, and Rear Seat Reminder.
- Enhanced connectivity, including phone integration technology via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto through the GMC IntelliLink system.
- Offered in SLE, SLT and Denali models (see separate page for Denali details) – and FWD and AWD configurations.
- All Terrain offered on SLE and SLT AWD models
- Exterior design reflects SUV-inspired cues such as sculptural details, a dimensional grille, wraparound halogen headlamps and standard LED lighting.
- A lighter body structure contributes to great maneuverability, particularly in turning, with a shorter length and narrower width.
- Three rows of seating, including second-row captain’s chairs or split-folding bench, offering greater flexibility with curbside SmartSlide capability.
- The 50/50-split third-row seat folds flat for a completely flat load floor behind the second row
- OnStar 4G with LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot (includes three-month/3GB data trial)
- All three rows offer USB charge ports for compatible electronic devices.
- Available Tow Vision Trailering System, which uses the rear-vision camera to help line up the hitch with a trailer.
- All Terrain’s advanced AWD system with Active Twin Clutch optimizes traction for every condition it encounters; also features specific All Terrain mode in place of the Off-Road mode on the Traction mode selector to enhanced hill-climb capability.
- All Terrain models are distinguished with a body-colour grille surround, black chrome trim and unique wheels. Inside is exclusive five-passenger seating, dynamic All Terrain interior accents, covered storage bins and cargo management system in the rear cargo floor in place of a third-row seat
- Eight standard air bags.
- Expanded range of available active safety features, including: Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning, Side Blind Zone Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking (standard on SLT-2 and Denali), Following Distance Indicator, IntelliBeam Automatic Headlamp High-Beam Control, Rear Park Assist, Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert, Rear Seat Reminder and Rear Cross Traffic Alert.
- New Rear Seat Reminder provides an alert once vehicle has been turned off – in situations when the second-row doors have been opened before the vehicle was started.
- Standard StabiliTrak electronic stability control system with full-function traction control.
- Standard rearview camera system.
–GM Media Canada