The Ram 1500 Sport blends efficient, durable Pentastar or HEMI® engine with monochromatic visual performance cues to make it an appealing alternative for truck enthusiasts.
Ram 1500 Sport is powered by a standard 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 /TorqueFlite 8 combination, delivering 305 horsepower and 269 lb.-ft. of torque along with 18 mpg city/25 mpg highway fuel efficiency. For those seeking more power, the 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 with variable valve timing and fuel-saver technology is available. Its 395 horsepower/410 lb.-ft. of torque is mated to a TorqueFlite eight-speed transmission and delivers 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway.
The Ram 1500 Sport is available in Regular (R/T), Quad and Crew Cab models in both two- and four-wheel drive.
The Sport comes standard with heated high-back bucket seats with full centre console, heated steering wheel, halogen projector headlamps, body-colour grille, front fascia, mirrors and rear bumper and 20-inch painted/polished aluminum wheels with outlined white letter tires.
Ram 1500 features a truckload of pioneering, fuel-saving systems, including first-in-segment technologies, such as thermal management system, pulse-width modulation and active aerodynamics, including grille shutters and air suspension.
Since its launch as a stand-alone division in 2009, the Ram Truck brand has steadily emerged as an industry leader with trucks that are proven to last.
Creating a distinct identity for Ram trucks has allowed the brand to concentrate on core customers and the features they find valuable. Whether focusing on a family that uses a Ram 1500 day-in and day-out, a hard-working Ram 3500 Heavy Duty owner or a business that depends on its Ram ProMaster commercial van every day for deliveries, Ram has the truck market covered.
In order to be the best, it takes a commitment to innovation, capability, efficiency and durability. Ram Truck invests substantially in its products, infusing them with great looks, refined interiors, durable engines and exclusive features that further enhance their capabilities.
Ram continues to beat the competition in the most sought-after titles:
- Over the last 30 years, Ram has the highest percentage of pickups still on the road
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton pickup
- Highest torque ever – 930 lb.-ft. with Ram 3500 Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Highest 5th wheel towing capacity – 30,000 lbs. with Ram 3500 Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Best ride and handling with exclusive link coil rear and auto-level air suspensions
- Best-in-class fuel economy and longest range with exclusive EcoDiesel – 27 mpg with Ram 1500
- Best-in-class gas towing – 16,320 pounds with Ram 2500
- Highest snow plow rating – Ram 2500 and 3500
- Most luxurious trim available in pickups with Ram Tungsten Limited Edition
- Most interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- Most capable full-size off-road pickup – Ram Power Wagon
Truck customers, from half-ton to commercial, have a demanding range of needs and require their vehicles to provide high levels of capability. Ram trucks are designed to deliver a total package.
- Dodge Canada