The 2016 Chrysler 200 provides drivers and passengers a beautifully crafted car with an elegantly simple style, an exhilarating driving experience, state-of-the-art and easy-to-use technology, 60 advanced safety and security features and fuel economy ratings of up to 36 miles per gallon (mpg.) The 2016 Chrysler 200 is the mid-size sedan for customers who have earned a little luxury in their life, but demand value for their money.
2016 was the 90th year of Chrysler as a brand. To celebrate, a 90th Anniversary Package was produced for the 2016 Chrysler 200 Limited model. The special edition package reflected the tenets of the Chrysler brand – a car that is packed with features that customers value, at a price they appreciate.
In addition to the standard features on the 2016 Chrysler 200 Limited model, the 90th Anniversary Package added a standard equipment: 8.4-in. touchscreen radio with Uconnect Access and SiriusXM Radio, a sunroof, Convenience Group (one-year SiriusXM Radio, body-color power heated mirrors, leather-wrapped steering wheel, power four-way driver lumbar adjust, power eight-way driver seat and sun visors with illuminating vanity mirrors), front floor mats with Chrysler Anniversary logo and unique Chrysler Anniversary screen logo on the 8.4-inch touchscreen.
The 2016 Chrysler 200C model provides the discerning customer premium amenities at an affordable price point.
The 200C includes the standard equipment of the 200S model as well as premium Nappa leather seats; heated front seats; six-way power passenger seat; premium 7-inch full-color driver information display instrument cluster; remote start; heated steering wheel, rearview auto-dimming mirror with microphone, sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors, premium door trim panels; two-door passive entry; dual-zone automatic temperature control with front and rear climate control outlets; universal garage door opener; humidity sensor; footwell courtesy lamps; exterior mirrors with supplemental turn signals; chrome exterior accents; bright door handles; hidden exhaust; four-wheel independent touring suspension and 17-inch aluminum painted wheels.
Optional equipment and packages included: 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine, which produces a best-in-class 295 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque; all-wheel drive; Mocha premium leather interior, dual-pane panoramic sunroof; 19-inch aluminum wheels; SafetyTec Package; Premium Group; Navigation and Sound Group and Premium Lighting Group.
Optional package content:
- Comfort Group Limited Model: Includes air conditioning with dual zone temperature control, heated front seats, humidity sensor, rear air conditioning and heat ducts, auto-dimming rearview mirror and remote start system
- Comfort Group S Model: Air conditioning with dual zone temperature control, heated front seats, humidity sensor, rear air conditioning and heat ducts, auto-dimming rearview mirror, remote start system, heated steering wheel and driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Convenience Group: Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, one-year SiriusXM Radio service, power eight-way driver’s seat, power four-way driver lumbar adjust, sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors and body-color power, heated mirrors
- Navigation and Sound Group:Uconnect 8.4AN AM/FM, Bluetooth with 8.4-inch touchscreen display; Uconnect Access; HD radio; GPS Navigation; rearview auto-dimming mirror with microphone, 506-watt amplifier and nine speakers and subwoofer; SiriusXM Travel Link; SiriusXM Traffic and with the 200S model, premium 7-inch full color driver information display instrument cluster
- Premium Group: Premium, perforated Nappa leather seating with ventilated front seats; two-tone leather steering wheel with audio controls; genuine open pore wood with bronze chrome accents; radio/driver’s seat/exterior mirrors with memory; 115-volt power outlet and luxury door trim panel
- Premium Lighting Group:HID headlamps with LED daytime running lamps and LED fog lamps
- SafetyTec Group:Adaptive Cruise Control-Plus with Stop and Go; Advanced Brake Assist; Forward Collision Warning-Plus, which will bring the vehicle to a stop at low speeds in certain conditions; LaneSense Departure Warning-Plus with lane keep assist, ParkSense Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist; rain-sensitive windshield wipers and SmartBeam headlamps
- Uconnect 5.0: 0-inch touchscreen display; Uconnect Voice Command with Bluetooth; rearview mirror with microphone and GPS antenna input
- Chrysler Media