The Nissan Kicks became the newest entry in the fast-growing affordable compact crossover market when it hits Nissan Canada dealerships in June of 2018.
As the gateway to Nissan's adventure-ready sport utility line-up – joining Qashqai, Rogue, Murano, Pathfinder and Armada – Kicks is designed to fit the needs of singles or couples looking for unique styling, roominess, personal technology, smart functionality and advanced safety features at an affordable price.
The Kicks embodies Nissan Intelligent Mobility with standard Automatic Emergency Braking with Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and available Intelligent Around View® Monitor1 equipped with Moving Object Detection (MOD).
Every 2018 Kicks comes with a standard 1.6-litre DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with Continuous Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS). The engine is rated at 125 horsepower and 115 lb-ft of torque.
2018 Nissan Kicks – Fast Facts
- Aimed at city living consumers, the brand-new Kicks crossover is ready to tackle the intensity of the urban landscape
- Embodies Nissan Intelligent Mobility with standard Automatic Emergency Braking with Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and available Intelligent Around View® Monitor1 equipped with Moving Object Detection (MOD)
- Dynamic performance provided by sporty 1.6-litre 4-cyinder engine, front-wheel drive and responsive suspension
- In less than one year, Nissan has launched two all-new nameplates back-to-back: Qashqai and Kicks
- Kicks joins best-selling Rogue and Qashqai CUVs in Nissan's Canadian showrooms in June 201
- Nissan Canada