- The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica and Pacifica Hybrid revolutionize the minivan segment with nearly 40 new minivan firsts.
- Re-engineered from the ground up on a platform for class-leading ride, handling, and noise, vibration and harshness (NVH).
- 2017 Chrysler Pacifica brings sculptural styling, beautiful surfacing and highly crafted execution to the minivan segment.
- It offers more than 100 standard and available safety and security features, including a 360-degree Surround View camera, ParkSense Parallel/Perpendicular Park Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Hold and Forward Collision Warning-Plus.
- The most technologically equipped of its kind with available Uconnect Theater rear-seat entertainment, 8.4-inch touchscreen display and premium audio systems.
- A full array of comfort and convenience technologies available, including Stow ‘n Vac integrated vacuum, tri-pane panoramic sunroof, handsfree sliding doors and liftgate, and redesigned Stow ‘n Go seating with Stow ‘n Go Assist and Easy Tilt access to the third row.
- The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica was re-engineered from the ground up on a platform, delivering class-leading ride and handling and reduced noise, vibration and harshness (NVH). Its body structure is the lightest and stiffest in its class, making it more responsive to lower levels of body roll and enhanced agility to absorb and distribute road inputs.
- The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica minivan features a choice of two powerful, efficient and advanced powertrains – the segment’s first hybrid vehicle, and the next generation of the award-winning Pentastar V-6 gasoline engine, which is mated to a segment-exclusive TorqueFlite nine-speed automatic transmission and delivers 287 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque.
- The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica showcased the latest in advanced safety and security technology, offering more than 100 standard and available features at the time of its release. The Pacifica has the Surround View camera, which uses four cameras positioned around the vehicle to provide 360-degree views, including a bird’s eye perspective of the vehicle and its surroundings.
- The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica is the most technologically equipped vehicle of its kind, offering an Uconnect Theater entertainment system, 7-inch full-colour driver information display, 8.4-inch touchscreen, acclaimed Uconnect Access and an array of other features
- For audiophile-quality sound, the Chrysler Pacifica comes standard with six speakers and Active Noise Cancellation. Premium audio systems, either a 13-speaker Alpine system or a 20-speaker Harman Kardon surround sound system, are also available
- Other convenience features include the available Stow ‘n Vac integrated vacuum powered by RIDGID; redesigned Stow ‘n Go seating and storage system with Stow ‘n Go Assist and Easy Tilt, and segment-first handsfree sliding doors and liftgate that open with the kick of a foo
FCA Media North America