Celebrating 25 years, Jeep® Grand Cherokee is the most-awarded SUV ever and the vehicle that has long defined what a premium SUV should be. Legendary Jeep capability comes courtesy of four available 4x4 systems, Jeep’s Quadra-Lift air suspension system and class-leading Selec-Terrain traction management system. Grand Cherokee boasts best-in-class towing of 7,400 pounds and a crawl ratio of 44.1:1. For 2018, the Jeep brand expands its Grand Cherokee lineup with the introduction of the new Trackhawk model – the most powerful and quickest SUV ever – that already includes the most capable factory-produced and most luxurious Grand Cherokee models ever with the Trailhawk and Summit.
A refined exterior design — complete with available bi-xenon headlamps with signature LED daytime running lamps (DRL) — provides a premium appearance. Grand Cherokee SRT and Trackhawk models feature an aggressive, functional exterior design that optimizes airflow and cooling with the signature seven-slot upper front grille flanked by adaptive, bi-xenon headlamps. The headlamps on the Trackhawk model feature a unique Gloss Black background to accent their jewel-like appearance. Interior luxury is achieved with premium amenities, including Natura leather, exotic open-pore wood trim and unique colour offerings.
New for 2018
• New Grand Cherokee Trackhawk model expands lineup with most powerful and quickest SUV ever featuring a supercharged 6.2-liter V-8 engine that delivers 707 horsepower, 645 lb.-ft. of torque, 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in 3.5 seconds, quarter-mile in 11.6 seconds and top speed of 180 mph
• Grand Cherokee models are equipped with standard Apple CarPlay and Android Auto through the latest version of Uconnect’s 8.4-inch touchscreen radio system that features higher resolution and pinch-and-zoom capability
• Higher-resolution 7-inch screen replaces the standard 5-inch Uconnect radio system
• Grand Cherokee Summit, SRT and Trackhawk receive a new Premium Metal package that enhances the interior with various upscale real metal accents
• Grand Cherokee SRT with the available Signature Leather Wrapped interior package now features matte carbon fiber spears, black exterior badging and new standard 20-inch Satin Carbon Spider Monkey wheels. Low Gloss Black 20-inch lightweight wheels are optional
• Grand Cherokee Laredo models now feature new cloth patterned seats available in Black or Light Frost Beige and new 17-inch aluminum wheels
• Active Noise Cancellation is now standard with the available nine-speaker Alpine audio system
• The standard Pentastar 3.6-liter V-6-powered Grand Cherokee rated up to 295 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque, tows up to 6,200 pounds while the available 5.7-liter V-8 packs 360 horsepower and 390 lb.-ft. of torque with a best-in-class towing capacity of 7,400 lbs.
• Grand Cherokee SRT returns with its proven and powerful 6.4-liter V-8 with Fuel Saver Technology that delivers 475 horsepower and 470 lb.-ft. of torque. Performance includes 0-60 mph acceleration in 4.3 seconds, quarter-mile in 12.8 seconds and a top speed of 160 mph
• New Grand Cherokee Trackhawk, the most-powerful and quickest SUV ever, relies on a 6.2-liter supercharged V-8 engine rated at 707 horsepower and 645 lb.-ft. of torque. Performance includes 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in 3.5 seconds, quarter-mile in 11.6 seconds and top speed of 180 mph
• Grand Cherokee SRT and Trackhawk models feature five dynamic drive modes that allow owners the ability to personalize their drive experience whether it's on the road or on a track. The drive modes separately control the four-wheel drive system, transmission, paddle shifters, stability control, suspension and steering. Drive modes are pre-configured for Auto, Sport, Track, Snow and Tow settings via a switch on the centre console, while the Custom setting lets the driver customize the drive experience to their favourite settings
- Chrysler Media