The 2017 GMC Terrain took the SUV market by storm with its new appearance. Its confident, refined impression was reinforced by new dimensional grilles, wraparound headlamps and complementing C-shape rear lighting graphics.
The SUV was precisely crafted to showcase the usage of authentic materials such as a real aluminum trim, newly redesigned seats that provide exceptional comfort and active noise cancellation that provides all occupants with an enjoyable driving experience.
At a weight that is 700-lbs lighter than its predecessors, that 2017 GMC Terrain is an efficient crossover that’s aimed at the heart of the midsize segment.
NEW FOR 2017
- Nightfall Edition, including a charcoal grille with gloss black surround and accents, black front and rear fascia accents, gloss black rear license plate trim, body-colour door handles, charcoal luggage rails, outside heated power-adjustable black manual folding mirrors and 18-inch aluminum wheels with gloss black accents
- Exterior colour: Graphite Gray Metallic
- Offered in SLE (SLE-1 and SLE-2) and SLT trim levels as well as Terrain Denali; available in front-wheel-drive and all-wheel-drive (see separate page for Terrain Denali details)
- Standard Ecotec 2.4L engine offers fuel consumption rating of 7.5L/100km highway (FWD) while an available 3.6L V-6 engine has best-in-class 301 horsepower and 272 lb-ft. of torque
- LED daytime running lamps are standard on SLE-2 and SLT
- Seats up to five and offers 895 litres (31.6 cubic feet) of cargo space behind the rear seat and 1810 litres (63.9 cubic feet) with the rear seat folded
- Standard MultiFlex sliding rear seat can be moved nearly eight inches (20cm) fore or aft
- Programmable lift gate featuring a memory function to help shorter drivers or accommodate low garage heights is available on SLT
- Available GMC IntelliLink with a colour touch screen radio and infotainment technology, Text Messaging Alerts and Siri Eyes Free
- 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot (includes three-month/3GB data trial)
- Front passenger eight-way power adjustable seat available on SLT
- Remote vehicle start is standard on SLE-2 and SLT
- Trailering capacity of 1,588 kg (3,500 lbs) with the 3.6L V-6 engine
- Six standard air bags including head curtain side air bags and pelvic/thorax seat-mounted side air bags
- StabiliTrak electronic stability control, traction control and rollover mitigation.
- Standard rear-vision camera
- Driver Alert Package I is available on SLE-2 and SLT and includes Side Blind Zone Alert, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert and Rear Park Assist (includes programmable tailgate and universal home remote on SLT)
- Driver Alert Package II is available on SLE-2 and SLT and includes Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning
- GMC Media Canada