The 2017 Dodge Journey was the most affordable and most powerful three-row mid-size crossover.
It was the only crossover in the segment to offer the choice of four - or six-cylinder engines, five - or seven-passenger seating and front or all-wheel drive. Journey continues to offer customers better value while delivering vehicle connectivity and customization with the available Uconnect 8.4-inch infotainment system. With standard fold-flat rear seats, second-row in-floor storage and optional front-passenger Flip ‘n Stow in-seat storage, the Journey is a true utility infielder. The Dodge Journey has more than 40 available safety and security features and is America’s most affordable seven-seat crossover.
For 2017, the Dodge Journey is available in SE, SXT, Crossroad, Crossroad Plus and GT trim levels.
- The 2017 Dodge Journey is considered the “Swiss army knife” of crossovers, offering the choice of four- or six-cylinder engines, and five- or seven-passenger seating. All Journey models are available with front- or all-wheel drive
- The 2017 Journey’s available all-wheel-drive system works on demand, driving only the front wheels until power to the rear wheels is needed to maximize fuel efficiency. All-wheel drive also is used on dry pavement between speeds of 25 and 65 mph to enhance handling during performance driving
- The award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine, available on SXT, Crossroad and Crossroad Plus, and standard on GT and all-wheel drive (AWD) models, produces 283 horsepower and 260 lb.-ft. of torque and is mated to a smooth-shifting six-speed automatic transmission
- The 2017 Journey features a standard 2.4-liter 16-valve DOHC four-cylinder engine, which produces 173 horsepower and 166 lb.-ft. of torque, linked to a four-speed automatic transmission
- The 2017 Journey maintains sculpted, clean, aggressive lines and a front fascia that sports the signature Dodge brand “split crosshair” grille. Bold “ring of fire” LED tail lamps feature a distinctive style, while 19-inch aluminum wheels, standard on Crossroad, Crossroad Plus and GT, provide a dramatic styling statement
- The 2017 Dodge Journey also features an available largest-in-class Uconnect 8.4-inch touchscreen, standard Keyless Enter ‘n Go with push-button start and available heated steering wheel, Dodge Journey offers a slew of high-tech features at a price that is still affordable for families
- Journey’s Uconnect touchscreen command center offers navigation, voice-command music selections and the ability to check fuel prices. With its touchscreen display and user-friendly, touch-key categories, connecting and controlling personal devices is simple, intuitive and customizable.
- Owners will feel like they have the world at their fingertips with the Journey’s Uconnect touchscreen command center. From navigation to voice-command music selections to the ability to check fuel prices, the Uconnect media center makes life in the Journey an excellent adventure for the driver and passengers. Four Uconnect models are available, all featuring easy-to-use controls and class-leading technology. With its touchscreen display and user-friendly touch-key categories, connecting and controlling personal devices is simple, intuitive and customizable
- Innovative removable storage bins in the floor ahead of the second-row seats, which can hold everything from muddy clothes to soda cans, conceal valuables such as a camera, laptop or purse
- The 2017 Dodge Journey’s interior is both spacious and functional. Second-row and available third-row seats fold flat to create 67.6 cu. ft. of cargo space. Second-row seats recline and have available class-exclusive integrated child booster seats. Available third-row seating is a popular option that is available on all trim levels while front-passenger Flip ‘n Stow in-seat storage is available on SXT models
- The 2017 Dodge Journey has more than 40 available safety and security features, including multistage front passenger air bags, active head restraints, electronic stability control with all-speed traction control, electronic roll mitigation and Brake Assist, driver-side knee blocker air bag, side-curtain air bags covering all three rows, front seat-mounted side air bags, LATCH child seat anchor system and trailer-sway control are standard on all Dodge Journey models
- Blacktop Package (available on SXT and GT) includes black roof rails, Gloss Black exterior mirrors, fascia applique, grille and 19-inch aluminum wheels
- Chrysler Media