The Cruze is Chevrolet’s best-selling car around the globe, with more than four million sold since it went on sale in 2008.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2017
* Cruze Hatchback added a functional, sporty choice for customers; offering up to 1,336 L (47.2 cubic feet) of cargo space.
* Teen Driver feature allowed parents to set controls, review driving habits and encourage safe driving habits even when they are not in the vehicle.
* Additional charge-only USB port added to rear of the centre console all LT and some Premier trims.
* Sedan exterior colours: Arctic Blue Metallic, Pepperdust Metallic, Graphite Metallic and Cajun Red Tintcoat.
* Hatch exterior colours: Red Hot, Nightfall Gray Metallic, Silver Ice Metallic, Summit White, Black, Kinetic Blue Metallic, Arctic Blue Metallic, Orange Burst Metallic (late availability), Pepperdust Metallic, Graphite Metallic, Cajun Red Tintcoat.
* Sedan is available in L, LS, LT and Premier models and Hatch is available in LT and Premier.
* Standard 1.4L turbo engine with direct injection that enables 0-96 km/h acceleration in 7.7 seconds.
* Stop/start technology with the automatic transmission shuts down the engine in specific driving conditions to reduce fuel consumption for better efficiency.
* Athletic exterior details give a muscular appearance with a light design, long wheelbase, sweeping headlamps.
* Roomy interior offers a connected technology environment and available premium features including heated front cloth seats, heated rear outboard leather-trimmed seats and a heated, leather-trimmed steering wheel.
* Android Auto and Apple Car Play connectivity, allowing smartphone features to integrate apps, maps, music and more through Chevrolet MyLink.
* OnStar with 4G LTE connectivity and a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot includes a three-month/three-gigabyte data trial on all trim levels.
* A strong body structure, featuring high-strength steel in key areas, provides enhanced crash protection.
* Ten standard air bags, including driver and front passenger knee air bags.
* Standard rear-vision camera.
* Standard safety belt pretensioners.
* Standard StabiliTrak electronic stability control with traction control, rollover mitigation and anti-lock brakes.
* Driver Confidence Package is available on LT and Premier. Content included rear Park Assist, Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
* Driver Confidence II Package is available on Premier and added IntelliBeam Automatic High-Beam Control, Forward Collision Alert, Following Distance Indicator, Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist.
- GM Canada