Upgraded interior, new features, more safety added to Toyota’s stylish, fun and practical minivan for the 2015 model year
The 2015 Toyota Sienna was offered in seven models – including two all-wheel-drive models and Mobility editions – making it easy for drivers to choose the minivan that best meets their needs. The all-wheel-drive models – the only ones of their kind in Canada – featured run-flat tires and an on-demand AWD system that delivered superior driving confidence while maximizing fuel efficiency.
“The Toyota Sienna is a minivan like no other – delivering all the practicality that busy Canadians want, plus great styling and the surprisingly dynamic performance that drivers love,” said Larry Hutchinson, Vice President at Toyota Canada Inc. “For 2015, the Sienna is more inviting and fun – with an even more upscale interior, better handling, additional safety and convenience features, and more innovative technology as standard. Always a favourite, the Sienna is ready to prove, yet again, why it’s the perfect minivan for families on the go.”
The 2015 Sienna was available in eight-passenger configurations as well as seven-passenger models that featured generous captain’s seats in the first and second rows.
Regardless of configuration or trim level, all Sienna models offer a modern and spacious interior, excellent overall visibility and impressive cargo capacity. Available options packages have been revised to offer more value and a more desirable mix of in-demand premium features.
An available 4.2-inch colour multi-information display that can put turn-by-turn directions right in the driver’s instrument panel for the most convenient viewing.
New features for 2015 included:
- Available Dual-View, Blu-Ray rear seat entertainment system with 16.4” wide dual-screen monitor, HDMI input, and two sets of wireless headphones;
- Available Driver Easy Speak system, which uses the vehicle’s built-in microphone to amplify the driver’s voice through the rear speakers so everyone can hear;
- Available LED daytime running lights;
- An available 7-inch touch screen with capacitive switches that allow users to swipe items “on” and “off” the screen. The touch-screen may also be customized to place favourite features on the home screen;
- An upgraded interior, featuring more soft-touch materials for a premium feel;
- Available black leather interior with white contrast stitching;
- A newly designed instrument panel with modern gauges.
In addition, the 2015 Sienna adopts Toyota’s latest generation of 6.1-inch Display Audio Systems and the following enhancements:
- A back-up camera is now standard on all models, including a wide-angle camera on XLE and Limited grades;
- Bluetooth® connectivity is now standard on all models;
- The pull-down conversation mirror is now standard on all models.
Full details of models, specifications, features and available options will be available closer to the on-sale date.
- Toyota Canada