Designed in America, crafted in Italy, the 2017 Renegade highlights the Jeep brand’s global resources and dedication to meeting customer needs in more than 100 countries.
The 2017 Jeep® Renegade delivers a unique combination of best-in-class, off-road capability, open-air freedom and convenience, a segment-first nine-speed automatic transmission that contributes to outstanding on-road and off-road driving dynamics, two fuel-efficient engines, world-class refinement and a host of innovative safety and advanced technology offerings.
New for 2017
- Jeep® Renegade, the most capable small SUV, offered additional features for 2017.
- Keyless Go standard on all trims
- Renegade Limited adds standard passive entry
- HID headlamps and automatic high-beam headlamps available as options
- Renegade Latitude includes 7-inch colour thin-film transistor (TFT) as part of Uconnect 6.5N package
- 2017 Jeep Renegade delivers a best-in-class combination of fuel efficiency and off-road capability
- Renegade Trailhawk model delivers best-in-class 4x4 Trail Rated capability with class-exclusive Jeep Active Drive Low, which includes 20:1 crawl ratio and Jeep Selec-Terrain system
- Features technology once limited to premium SUVs: award-winning Uconnect Access, Uconnect touchscreen radios and the segment’s largest full-colour instrument cluster
- Loaded with up to 70 available advanced safety and security features
- 2017 Jeep Renegade expands the brand’s vehicle lineup, entering the growing small sport-utility vehicle (SUV) segment, while staying true to the adventurous lifestyle and 4x4 capability for which Jeep is known
- Both Jeep Active Drive and Active Drive Low 4x4 systems include the Jeep Selec-Terrain system, providing up to five modes (Auto, Snow, Sand and Mud modes, plus exclusive Rock mode on the Trailhawk model) for the best four-wheel-drive performance on- or off-road and in any weather condition
- Renegade Trailhawk delivers best-in-class Trail Rated 4x4 capability with standard Jeep Active Drive Low with 20:1 crawl ratio; 8.7 inches of ground clearance; skid plates; signature red front and rear tow hooks; up to 8.1 inches of wheel articulation; Hill-descent Control; up to 19 inches of water fording; and up to 2,000-lb. towing capacity with 2.4-liter Tigershark engine and available tow package
- Segment-exclusive disconnecting rear axle and power take-off unit (PTU) optimize fuel efficiency of Jeep Renegade 4x4 models
- Jeep Renegade features fresh styling with rugged body forms and aggressive proportions, which enable best-in-class approach and departure angles purposely designed to deliver best-in-class off-road capability
- For segment-exclusive panoramic views, two available “My Sky” open-air roof panel systems conveniently stow in the rear cargo area to provide passengers open-air freedom with ease
- 2017 Jeep Renegade is available with up to 70 safety and security features, including the segment’s first availability of Forward Collision Warning-Plus and LaneSense Departure Warning-Plus
- Jeep Renegade offers advanced technology features once limited to premium SUVs, including Uconnect systems to provide a range of available hands-free communication, entertainment and navigation features, and the segment’s largest full-color configurable 7-inch gauge cluster with personalization options
For 2017, the Jeep Renegade lineup consists of four models:
- Chrysler Media